The Department of Legal Studies of Central European University announced call for papers for its undergraduate summer conference, which will take place in Budapest.
Undergraduate law students in their last year of studies and recent graduates (within one year of graduation) from European law schools and law departments are invited to propose a paper.
The paper proposals should focus on one of the following topics:
- Contemporary challenges in the harmonization of business law
- Criminal justice in the 21st century
- New horizons of intellectual property law
- Grappling with diversity in search of equality for all
- Settlement of commercial disputes in the 21st century
- Hate and the law
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to EUR 100 based on application and an individual needs assessment. Accommodation will be provided for participants for a maximum of three nights.
For further details, please visit their website.